Ground Rules?

David here. I'm guessing that I'm not the only that isn't really sure what to do with this. It won't be reliable for general announcements unless we can be sure that everyone is plugged in and checking it out, which seems like it might take a bit. For now, we all just need to get used to actually keeping each other informed. The advantage of using this site is that it can stay up and we can comment on it.

In an attempt to get the ball rolling, I am inviting opinions on what the rules should be about posting to the Polander Post page itself. What you do (or don't) with the individual pages is your own business. If you want to share your opinion, write a comment on this post with maybe the following points:

1. What you think should be posted here.

2. What you think shouldn't be posted here.

3. Do we need a moderator?

4. How often should things be updated/addressed and do you want to have email notifications of anything major?

Use that, or whatever format suits you. I will comment later as well with my thoughts, but I want to think it over a bit myself. I'll revisit this in a week either way.

David
3 Responses
  1. Shirley Says:

    I think Marie should be the moderater and I think we should stay away from controversy.


  2. Sheryl Says:

    I agree, if Marie is willing.


  3. Michael Says:

    I agree about Marie but am not sure why controversy can't be occasionally an option. I promise to keep it short and not personal.