Welcome.

Hello everybody!
  Well hopefully we have everybody linked in... you'll find each kid has their own blog as well as gramma.  This is Marie typing to clarify the relationship status.  Now I have changed the template of each of your layouts to something snazzy that I thought you might like... if I was wrong then feel free to change it.  Click on 'customize' on you 'navbar' that's the bar at the top of the page.  Then click on the 'Layout' tab and you can change templates in that area... that is also where you can 'add gadgets' (extras to your page- like the where you are box on this page), photos, videos, slideshows, newsfeeds, etc.

If you don't have much time to spend on your blog- please at least once a month write a new post that tells everyone how life is in your part of the world.  If you want to add pictures and/or video you are more that welcome and able to do so within your post.  The purpose of the polander post page is to serve as a way to connect to everyone and get information to everyone quickly.  In an effort to keep things simple this page's administrators are limited to gramma and kids (I'm just crashing to help get things setup- we may add grandkids in the future).

If you have suggestions for improvement you can leave a comment to this post OR email me mlligon@yahoo.com.

Happy blogging everybody,
Marie
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey, this is great. I love your choice of background for mine.
    Thanks for doing this.
    Sheryl
    PS The fence reminds me of our dog, Cleo, in Cheyenne. She was the same size as our new pound reject, Angel. Suddenly I'm wondering if a six foot fence is enough!


  2. Shirley Says:

    Guess I'm just stoopid cause I wrote something and it didn't show up anywhere and I can't make my page look purty like yours. GG


  3. Marie Says:

    You're not stupid... I'll see what is going on when I see you next.