Well, this is consistent with typical Polander family unity.
1 Response
  1. David Says:

    Is it a lack of unity, or mutual distraction? It sort of takes some commitment to check on one of these things on a regular basis, even when it's your own, much less regularly screen the "public" one.

    If I had anything that I wanted to put out for general announcement, this seems like a good place for that. I just never have anything like that anymore. Some of the rest of you do, and if I had a reason to anticipate that things like that would occasionally appear, it would increase my motivation to check in.

    If not everyone wants to take the trouble to post news here, maybe they could at least email it to someone that is willing to post the news. I am not unwilling, I just don't know how reliable I am, but in a vacuum, I'd take the job. Since it may be years before anyone else even reads this and possibly replies, I won't sit by the monitor waiting.